This is the first alcoholic beer podcast after the annual Cans Across The World ‘No Craic November’ charity effort where we go off the drink for a month to raise money for a chosen charity.
This year, the chosen charity was Metal For Life NI who are an incredible mental health charity, you can donate directly to them on their Web Site https://www.metalforlifeni.co.uk/ or at their Pay Pal link here: https://www.paypal.com/gb/fundraiser/charity/3768593
In this episode, Sean is joined by Darren Matthews to celebrate being back on the drink after 30 days of sobriety. They chat about Diego Maradona, music, life, answer listener questions and discuss the beer news of the week.
The beer sampled in this episode is Seán’s home brew called ‘Hum It’ American Pale Ale.
Stream the episode now on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or Castbox
RSS Feed Here: http://rss.castbox.fm/everest/219636fbbc0e44b88bd4a2d3d4a8513d.xml
Also, make sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
You can listen to our very latest podcast HERE:
Episode 89 – I Hope This Pale Ale Finds You Well (Evil Twin) [w/ Darren Matthews] – Cans Across The World
- Episode 89 – I Hope This Pale Ale Finds You Well (Evil Twin) [w/ Darren Matthews]
- Episode 88 – Pan IPAni Double Wheat IPA (Trzech Kumpli brewery) [Guest. Darren Matthews]
- Episode 87 – Buried At Sea Milk Stout (Galway Bay)
- Episode 86 – Southwold Christmas Ale (Adnams)
- Episode 85 – Loosey Joosey Juicy Pale (Bullhouse X Hopfully Brewing)