Episode 75 of the Cans Across The World Podcast – Let’s ‘ave it!
In this episode, Seán has a can and rambles about Vault studios (c)Art Park festival, further lockdown restrictions, bangling your pub, the government being melters, the craft reboot trailer, smuggling beer to your mate in prison, speakeasy pubs and he reads the beer news for the week. Enjoy!
The beer sampled this week is the Agua De Jamaica Hibiscus Spiced Berliner Weisse collaboration brewed by Marble Beers and Slim Pickens Cider & Mead.
Stream the episode now on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or Castbox.
Also, make sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
You can listen to our very latest podcast HERE:
Episode 77 – Getting Tiki With It Pina Colada Wheat Ale (Left Hand Brewing) Geyser Session IPA (Fourpure) – Cans Across The World
- Episode 77 – Getting Tiki With It Pina Colada Wheat Ale (Left Hand Brewing) Geyser Session IPA (Fourpure)
- Episode 76 – Irish Stout (Heaney Brewery)
- Episode 75 – Agua De Jamaica Hibiscus Spiced Berliner Weisse (Marble Beers X Slim Pickens)
- Episode 74 – Duvel Belgian Golden Ale (Duvel Moortgat Brewery)
- Episode 73 – Quadditch Belgian Quadrupel (Larkins Brewing Co) + Blood Orange Pale Ale (Great South Bay Brewery) [W/ Darren Matthews]