Episode 75 of the Cans Across The World Podcast – Let’s ‘ave it!
In this episode, Seán has a can and rambles about Vault studios (c)Art Park festival, further lockdown restrictions, bangling your pub, the government being melters, the craft reboot trailer, smuggling beer to your mate in prison, speakeasy pubs and he reads the beer news for the week. Enjoy!
The beer sampled this week is the Agua De Jamaica Hibiscus Spiced Berliner Weisse collaboration brewed by Marble Beers and Slim Pickens Cider & Mead.
Stream the episode now on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or Castbox.
Also, make sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
You can listen to our very latest podcast HERE:
Episode 96 – Imbongito Tropical Table Beer (Boundary) – Cans Across The World
- Episode 96 – Imbongito Tropical Table Beer (Boundary)
- Episode 95 – Alan Mahon (Brewgooder Founder)
- Episode 94 – Dr. Keith Villa Ph.D., CERIA Brewing Co-founder/Brewmaster and Blue Moon Brewing Founder
- Episode 93 – BIRCHALL'S PINTS: Web Series [Guests Matt and Joe]
- Episode 92 – Home Brewed Mead w/ Darren Matthews