In this episode, Seán is joined by Matt and Joe from Some Guys With A Camera. They discuss BIRCHALL’S PINTS: Web Series which is a Six-part web series about a craft brewery ran by two brothers and their eccentric friends. They’re currently crowdfunding for the project HERE.
Check out the project at https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/birchall-s-pints-web-series#/ and donate if you can!
In their own words…
“Birchall’s Pints is a vibrant, exciting and lively six part miniseries following the ups and downs of a Liverpool craft brewery ran by the young Birchall brothers and their eccentric friends. When the charismatic Alfie Gigglesburg sets up a trendy rival brewery, the brothers must blackmail a corrupt Member of Parliament, David Bugle, into lowering their beer tax.”
The brews drank on this podcast were Stormtrooper Situation Normal IPA, Sierra Nevada Pale Ale and a cheeky Koppaberg Mixed Fruits cider.
STREAM the episode now on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or Castbox.
FOLLOW us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
RSS Feed Here:
You can LISTEN to our latest podcast HERE:
Episode 95 – Alan Mahon (Brewgooder Founder) – Cans Across The World
- Episode 95 – Alan Mahon (Brewgooder Founder)
- Episode 94 – Dr. Keith Villa Ph.D., CERIA Brewing Co-founder/Brewmaster and Blue Moon Brewing Founder
- Episode 93 – BIRCHALL'S PINTS: Web Series [Guests Matt and Joe]
- Episode 92 – Home Brewed Mead w/ Darren Matthews
- Episode 91 – Mallow Laser Quest Hazy IPA (Brewdog)