In this episode, Seán is joined by Darren Matthews (comedian/podcaster) to chat about the history of Mead, St. Patrick’s Day stories, the roadmap out of lockdown and much more.
The brew sampled on this podcast was a home brewed mead gifted to us by our friend & home brewer Stevie.
Thanks a million! Follow Stevie on Instagram @SME30 and check out his very excellent band The Coronations.
STREAM the episode now on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or Castbox.
FOLLOW us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
RSS Feed Here:
You can LISTEN to our latest podcast HERE:
Episode 96 – Imbongito Tropical Table Beer (Boundary) – Cans Across The World
- Episode 96 – Imbongito Tropical Table Beer (Boundary)
- Episode 95 – Alan Mahon (Brewgooder Founder)
- Episode 94 – Dr. Keith Villa Ph.D., CERIA Brewing Co-founder/Brewmaster and Blue Moon Brewing Founder
- Episode 93 – BIRCHALL'S PINTS: Web Series [Guests Matt and Joe]
- Episode 92 – Home Brewed Mead w/ Darren Matthews