In this episode, Seán wishes the Covid nonsense a happy 1st birthday, ponders the origins of the plastic basin in the sink, praises Lynx Africa and wonders how to survive a zombie outbreak. Also on the docket, some beer news and the weirder news stories of the week.
The beer sampled was the Hazy Morning APA by Pinta Brewery.
STREAM the episode now on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or Castbox.
FOLLOW us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
RSS Feed Here:
You can LISTEN to our latest podcast HERE:
Episode 94 – Dr. Keith Villa Ph.D., CERIA Brewing Co-founder/Brewmaster and Blue Moon Brewing Founder – Cans Across The World
- Episode 94 – Dr. Keith Villa Ph.D., CERIA Brewing Co-founder/Brewmaster and Blue Moon Brewing Founder
- Episode 93 – BIRCHALL'S PINTS: Web Series [Guests Matt and Joe]
- Episode 92 – Home Brewed Mead w/ Darren Matthews
- Episode 91 – Mallow Laser Quest Hazy IPA (Brewdog)
- Episode 90 – Hazy Morning APA (Pinta Brewery)