Merry Christmas! In this episode, Seán wishes everyone a Merry Christmas and enjoys a brew from Galway Bay. He introduces Episode #299 of the Fellaship Podcast that he was a recent guest on. Enjoy, have a great Christmas.
The beer sampled in this episode is the Buried At Sea Milk Stout by Galway Bay brewery.
Stream the episode now on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or Castbox.
RSS Feed Here: http://rss.castbox.fm/everest/219636fbbc0e44b88bd4a2d3d4a8513d.xml
Also, make sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
You can listen to our very latest podcast HERE:
Episode 87 – Buried At Sea Milk Stout (Galway Bay) – Cans Across The World
- Episode 87 – Buried At Sea Milk Stout (Galway Bay)
- Episode 86 – Southwold Christmas Ale (Adnams)
- Episode 85 – Loosey Joosey Juicy Pale (Bullhouse X Hopfully Brewing)
- Episode 84 – Hum It APA (Sean's Home Brew) [Feat. Darren Matthews]
- Episode 83 – Yellow Label Black Tea (Lipton) [Special Guests: Gareth (Metal For Life NI) + Darren Matthews]