Merry Christmas! In this episode, Seán wishes everyone a Merry Christmas and enjoys a brew from Galway Bay. He introduces Episode #299 of the Fellaship Podcast that he was a recent guest on. Enjoy, have a great Christmas.
The beer sampled in this episode is the Buried At Sea Milk Stout by Galway Bay brewery.
Stream the episode now on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or Castbox.
RSS Feed Here: http://rss.castbox.fm/everest/219636fbbc0e44b88bd4a2d3d4a8513d.xml
Also, make sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
You can listen to our very latest podcast HERE:
Episode 96 – Imbongito Tropical Table Beer (Boundary) – Cans Across The World
- Episode 96 – Imbongito Tropical Table Beer (Boundary)
- Episode 95 – Alan Mahon (Brewgooder Founder)
- Episode 94 – Dr. Keith Villa Ph.D., CERIA Brewing Co-founder/Brewmaster and Blue Moon Brewing Founder
- Episode 93 – BIRCHALL'S PINTS: Web Series [Guests Matt and Joe]
- Episode 92 – Home Brewed Mead w/ Darren Matthews