In this episode, Seán rambles about the Winter Solstice (21st Dec), mental health/mindfulness exercises, being excited for Christmas and protecting your family dinner from the cops. He also discusses the latest beer news and happenings of this crazy ol’ world.
The beer sampled in this episode is the Southwold Christmas Ale by Adnams.
Stream the episode now on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or Castbox
RSS Feed Here: http://rss.castbox.fm/everest/219636fbbc0e44b88bd4a2d3d4a8513d.xml
Also, make sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
You can listen to our very latest podcast HERE:
Episode 87 – Buried At Sea Milk Stout (Galway Bay) – Cans Across The World
- Episode 87 – Buried At Sea Milk Stout (Galway Bay)
- Episode 86 – Southwold Christmas Ale (Adnams)
- Episode 85 – Loosey Joosey Juicy Pale (Bullhouse X Hopfully Brewing)
- Episode 84 – Hum It APA (Sean's Home Brew) [Feat. Darren Matthews]
- Episode 83 – Yellow Label Black Tea (Lipton) [Special Guests: Gareth (Metal For Life NI) + Darren Matthews]