In this episode, Seán checks out the latest collab brew from Bullhouse & Hopfully brewing companies, rambles about the time he sent an e-mail to Nigel Farage asking for a fight, his favourite Christmas movies, answers some listener questions and shares some beer news.
The beer sampled in this episode is the Loosey Joosey Pale with Plum & Sour Cherry.
It’s a collab brew between Bullhouse brew co. and Hopfully Brewing.
Stream the episode now on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or Castbox
RSS Feed Here: http://rss.castbox.fm/everest/219636fbbc0e44b88bd4a2d3d4a8513d.xml
Also, make sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
You can listen to our very latest podcast HERE:
Episode 96 – Imbongito Tropical Table Beer (Boundary) – Cans Across The World
- Episode 96 – Imbongito Tropical Table Beer (Boundary)
- Episode 95 – Alan Mahon (Brewgooder Founder)
- Episode 94 – Dr. Keith Villa Ph.D., CERIA Brewing Co-founder/Brewmaster and Blue Moon Brewing Founder
- Episode 93 – BIRCHALL'S PINTS: Web Series [Guests Matt and Joe]
- Episode 92 – Home Brewed Mead w/ Darren Matthews