In this episode, Seán checks out the latest collab brew from Bullhouse & Hopfully brewing companies, rambles about the time he sent an e-mail to Nigel Farage asking for a fight, his favourite Christmas movies, answers some listener questions and shares some beer news.
The beer sampled in this episode is the Loosey Joosey Pale with Plum & Sour Cherry.
It’s a collab brew between Bullhouse brew co. and Hopfully Brewing.
Stream the episode now on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or Castbox
RSS Feed Here: http://rss.castbox.fm/everest/219636fbbc0e44b88bd4a2d3d4a8513d.xml
Also, make sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
You can listen to our very latest podcast HERE:
Episode 87 – Buried At Sea Milk Stout (Galway Bay) – Cans Across The World
- Episode 87 – Buried At Sea Milk Stout (Galway Bay)
- Episode 86 – Southwold Christmas Ale (Adnams)
- Episode 85 – Loosey Joosey Juicy Pale (Bullhouse X Hopfully Brewing)
- Episode 84 – Hum It APA (Sean's Home Brew) [Feat. Darren Matthews]
- Episode 83 – Yellow Label Black Tea (Lipton) [Special Guests: Gareth (Metal For Life NI) + Darren Matthews]