It’s day 20 of the annual Cans Across The World ‘No Craic November’ charity effort where we raise money for a chosen charity every year by giving up alcohol for 1 month.
This year, the chosen charity is Metal For Life who are an incredible mental health charity, you can donate directly to them on their Web Site https://www.metalforlifeni.co.uk/ or at their Pay Pal link here: https://www.paypal.com/gb/fundraiser/charity/3768593
In this episode, Seán chats about eating bugs & sustainability, putting up the C*******s Tree too early, the progress of his home brew, ancient Irish hill forts, winter solstice, answers some listener questions and discusses the beer news of the week.
All media referenced in the podcast can be found under the podcast player below.
The alcohol free beer sampled in this episode is:
– Low Tide Pale Ale by Shipyard brewing.
Stream the episode now on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or Castbox
RSS Feed Here: http://rss.castbox.fm/everest/219636fbbc0e44b88bd4a2d3d4a8513d.xml
Also, make sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
You can listen to our very latest podcast HERE:
Episode 97 – Modern Love Pale Ale (Our Brewery by Get 'er Brewed) – Cans Across The World
- Episode 97 – Modern Love Pale Ale (Our Brewery by Get 'er Brewed)
- Episode 96 – Imbongito Tropical Table Beer (Boundary)
- Episode 95 – Alan Mahon (Brewgooder Founder)
- Episode 94 – Dr. Keith Villa Ph.D., CERIA Brewing Co-founder/Brewmaster and Blue Moon Brewing Founder
- Episode 93 – BIRCHALL'S PINTS: Web Series [Guests Matt and Joe]