It’s day 13 of the annual Cans Across The World ‘No Craic November’ charity effort where we raise money for a chosen charity every year by giving up alcohol for 1 month.
This year, the chosen charity is Metal For Life who are an incredible mental health charity, you can donate directly to them on their Web Site https://www.metalforlifeni.co.uk/ or at their Pay Pal link here: https://www.paypal.com/gb/fundraiser/charity/3768593
In this episode, Seán chats about his hand injury and reminisces about times gone by… Silly injuries, gig stories, the Wild Mountain Thyme trailer, octopus friends, paddy whacking in Hollywood and he shares the beer news of the week.
All media referenced in the podcast can be found under the podcast player below.
The alcohol free beer sampled in this episode is:
– Tao Ti Mango Juice Drink With Nata De Coco
Stream the episode now on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or Castbox
RSS Feed Here: http://rss.castbox.fm/everest/219636fbbc0e44b88bd4a2d3d4a8513d.xml
Also, make sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
You can listen to our very latest podcast HERE:
Episode 84 – Hum It APA (Sean's Home Brew) [Feat. Darren Matthews] – Cans Across The World
- Episode 84 – Hum It APA (Sean's Home Brew) [Feat. Darren Matthews]
- Episode 83 – Yellow Label Black Tea (Lipton) [Special Guests: Gareth (Metal For Life NI) + Darren Matthews]
- Episode 82 – Low Tide Pale Ale (Shipyard)
- Episode 81 – Mango Juice Drink (Tao Ti)
- Episode 80 – Unfiltered 0% Lager (Lucky Saint Brewery)