In this episode, Seán gets into the Hallowe’en spirit by discussing how to entertain the twins from The Shining over the mid term break, horror movie beer name puns, what horror movie villain would be great to go on the sesh with and telling a ghost story from Ireland. May contain spoilers about the Sixth Sense (Bruce Willis was dead the whole time).
The beer sampled this week is the:
– Pumpkin Brew, the pumpkin beer by Trouble Brewing.
Stream the episode now on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or Castbox.
Also, make sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
You can listen to our very latest podcast HERE:
Episode 97 – Modern Love Pale Ale (Our Brewery by Get 'er Brewed) – Cans Across The World
- Episode 97 – Modern Love Pale Ale (Our Brewery by Get 'er Brewed)
- Episode 96 – Imbongito Tropical Table Beer (Boundary)
- Episode 95 – Alan Mahon (Brewgooder Founder)
- Episode 94 – Dr. Keith Villa Ph.D., CERIA Brewing Co-founder/Brewmaster and Blue Moon Brewing Founder
- Episode 93 – BIRCHALL'S PINTS: Web Series [Guests Matt and Joe]