In this episode, Seán gets into the Hallowe’en spirit by discussing how to entertain the twins from The Shining over the mid term break, horror movie beer name puns, what horror movie villain would be great to go on the sesh with and telling a ghost story from Ireland. May contain spoilers about the Sixth Sense (Bruce Willis was dead the whole time).
The beer sampled this week is the:
– Pumpkin Brew, the pumpkin beer by Trouble Brewing.
Stream the episode now on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or Castbox.
Also, make sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
You can listen to our very latest podcast HERE:
Episode 84 – Hum It APA (Sean's Home Brew) [Feat. Darren Matthews] – Cans Across The World
- Episode 84 – Hum It APA (Sean's Home Brew) [Feat. Darren Matthews]
- Episode 83 – Yellow Label Black Tea (Lipton) [Special Guests: Gareth (Metal For Life NI) + Darren Matthews]
- Episode 82 – Low Tide Pale Ale (Shipyard)
- Episode 81 – Mango Juice Drink (Tao Ti)
- Episode 80 – Unfiltered 0% Lager (Lucky Saint Brewery)