In this episode, Seán cracks a beer and sits down to ramble about his new job, the world beer awards, Bullhouse’s new taproom and crowdfunding goal, beer being racist, a house made out of cans and loads more.
The beer sampled this week is the Duvel Belgian Golden Ale by Duvel Moortgat Brewery.
Stream the episode now on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or Castbox.
Also, make sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
You can listen to our very latest podcast HERE:
Episode 78 – No Water (Wild Beer) + Impeccable IPA (Wickwar Wessex Brewing) [Special Guest Jonny Murray] – Cans Across The World
- Episode 78 – No Water (Wild Beer) + Impeccable IPA (Wickwar Wessex Brewing) [Special Guest Jonny Murray]
- Episode 77 – Getting Tiki With It Pina Colada Wheat Ale (Left Hand Brewing) Geyser Session IPA (Fourpure)
- Episode 76 – Irish Stout (Heaney Brewery)
- Episode 75 – Agua De Jamaica Hibiscus Spiced Berliner Weisse (Marble Beers X Slim Pickens)
- Episode 74 – Duvel Belgian Golden Ale (Duvel Moortgat Brewery)