In this episode, Seán cracks a beer and sits down to ramble about his new job, the world beer awards, Bullhouse’s new taproom and crowdfunding goal, beer being racist, a house made out of cans and loads more.
The beer sampled this week is the Duvel Belgian Golden Ale by Duvel Moortgat Brewery.
Stream the episode now on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or Castbox.
Also, make sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
You can listen to our very latest podcast HERE:
Episode 96 – Imbongito Tropical Table Beer (Boundary) – Cans Across The World
- Episode 96 – Imbongito Tropical Table Beer (Boundary)
- Episode 95 – Alan Mahon (Brewgooder Founder)
- Episode 94 – Dr. Keith Villa Ph.D., CERIA Brewing Co-founder/Brewmaster and Blue Moon Brewing Founder
- Episode 93 – BIRCHALL'S PINTS: Web Series [Guests Matt and Joe]
- Episode 92 – Home Brewed Mead w/ Darren Matthews