This week, Seán chats with Darren Matthews (comedian/Darren Matthews & Sometimes Friends podcast) to have a can and ramble about the week’s topics. They get into a chat about socially distanced comedy gigs & shows, tell drinking stories, Bullhouse brewing’s recent announcements, the world’s strongest beer and other beer news.
Also, check out the Bruha brewery spotlight review dropping this Sunday 20th September on cansacrosstheworld.com where we sample & review 3 of their delicious beers!
The beers sampled this week are the Quadditch Belgian Quadrupel by Larkins Brewing Co and the Blood Orange Pale Ale by Great South Bay Brewery.
Stream the episode now on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or Castbox.
Also, make sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
You can listen to our very latest podcast HERE:
Episode 77 – Getting Tiki With It Pina Colada Wheat Ale (Left Hand Brewing) Geyser Session IPA (Fourpure) – Cans Across The World
- Episode 77 – Getting Tiki With It Pina Colada Wheat Ale (Left Hand Brewing) Geyser Session IPA (Fourpure)
- Episode 76 – Irish Stout (Heaney Brewery)
- Episode 75 – Agua De Jamaica Hibiscus Spiced Berliner Weisse (Marble Beers X Slim Pickens)
- Episode 74 – Duvel Belgian Golden Ale (Duvel Moortgat Brewery)
- Episode 73 – Quadditch Belgian Quadrupel (Larkins Brewing Co) + Blood Orange Pale Ale (Great South Bay Brewery) [W/ Darren Matthews]