This week, Seán chats with Darren Matthews (comedian/Darren Matthews & Sometimes Friends podcast) to have a can and ramble about the week’s topics. They get into a chat about socially distanced comedy gigs & shows, tell drinking stories, Bullhouse brewing’s recent announcements, the world’s strongest beer and other beer news.
Also, check out the Bruha brewery spotlight review dropping this Sunday 20th September on cansacrosstheworld.com where we sample & review 3 of their delicious beers!
The beers sampled this week are the Quadditch Belgian Quadrupel by Larkins Brewing Co and the Blood Orange Pale Ale by Great South Bay Brewery.
Stream the episode now on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or Castbox.
Also, make sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
You can listen to our very latest podcast HERE:
Episode 89 – I Hope This Pale Ale Finds You Well (Evil Twin) [w/ Darren Matthews] – Cans Across The World
- Episode 89 – I Hope This Pale Ale Finds You Well (Evil Twin) [w/ Darren Matthews]
- Episode 88 – Pan IPAni Double Wheat IPA (Trzech Kumpli brewery) [Guest. Darren Matthews]
- Episode 87 – Buried At Sea Milk Stout (Galway Bay)
- Episode 86 – Southwold Christmas Ale (Adnams)
- Episode 85 – Loosey Joosey Juicy Pale (Bullhouse X Hopfully Brewing)