This week, Seán flies solo to ramble about the 50th birthday sesh, The Rock getting Covid-19, Trump’s nobel peace prize nomination, Neil Buchanan is Banksy, missing live events and he shares some beer news.
The beer sampled this week is the ‘Daydreaming Of Far Off Lands IPA’ by Modest Beer.
Stream the episode now on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or Castbox.
Episode 73 – Quadditch Belgian Quadrupel (Larkins Brewing Co) + Blood Orange Pale Ale (Great South Bay Brewery) [W/ Darren Matthews] – Cans Across The World
- Episode 73 – Quadditch Belgian Quadrupel (Larkins Brewing Co) + Blood Orange Pale Ale (Great South Bay Brewery) [W/ Darren Matthews]
- Episode 72 – Daydreaming Of Far Off Lands IPA (Modest Beer)
- Episode 71 – Scrabo Gold (Ards Brew Co) + Mickerbocker Glory (Bullhouse Brew Co)
- Episode 70 – Salty Kiss Gooseberry Gose (Magic Rock Brewing) + Mediterranean Lager (Anadolu Efes Brewery)
- Episode 69 – Winter Is Coming Oatmeal Porter (12 Acres Brewing Co.) + Rinse and Repeat IPA (Beer Hut Brewing Co.)