This week, Seán flies solo to ramble about the 50th birthday sesh, The Rock getting Covid-19, Trump’s nobel peace prize nomination, Neil Buchanan is Banksy, missing live events and he shares some beer news.
The beer sampled this week is the ‘Daydreaming Of Far Off Lands IPA’ by Modest Beer.
Stream the episode now on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or Castbox.
Episode 97 – Modern Love Pale Ale (Our Brewery by Get 'er Brewed) – Cans Across The World
- Episode 97 – Modern Love Pale Ale (Our Brewery by Get 'er Brewed)
- Episode 96 – Imbongito Tropical Table Beer (Boundary)
- Episode 95 – Alan Mahon (Brewgooder Founder)
- Episode 94 – Dr. Keith Villa Ph.D., CERIA Brewing Co-founder/Brewmaster and Blue Moon Brewing Founder
- Episode 93 – BIRCHALL'S PINTS: Web Series [Guests Matt and Joe]