In this episode, Seán and Stu get together for a chat about their weeks and life changing events. They ramble about out who won the best beer garden in the UK, Joe Rogan censored on Spotify, what’s annoying Stu? and they share some beer news.
This week, the beers sampled are:
– Scrabo Gold Pale Ale by Ards Brew Co
– Mickerbocker Glory Bock by Bullhouse Brew Co
Stream the episode now on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or Castbox.
Also, make sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
You can listen to our very latest podcast HERE :
Episode 73 – Quadditch Belgian Quadrupel (Larkins Brewing Co) + Blood Orange Pale Ale (Great South Bay Brewery) [W/ Darren Matthews] – Cans Across The World
- Episode 73 – Quadditch Belgian Quadrupel (Larkins Brewing Co) + Blood Orange Pale Ale (Great South Bay Brewery) [W/ Darren Matthews]
- Episode 72 – Daydreaming Of Far Off Lands IPA (Modest Beer)
- Episode 71 – Scrabo Gold (Ards Brew Co) + Mickerbocker Glory (Bullhouse Brew Co)
- Episode 70 – Salty Kiss Gooseberry Gose (Magic Rock Brewing) + Mediterranean Lager (Anadolu Efes Brewery)
- Episode 69 – Winter Is Coming Oatmeal Porter (12 Acres Brewing Co.) + Rinse and Repeat IPA (Beer Hut Brewing Co.)