In this episode, Seán and Stu get together for a chat about their weeks and life changing events. They ramble about out who won the best beer garden in the UK, Joe Rogan censored on Spotify, what’s annoying Stu? and they share some beer news.
This week, the beers sampled are:
– Scrabo Gold Pale Ale by Ards Brew Co
– Mickerbocker Glory Bock by Bullhouse Brew Co
Stream the episode now on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or Castbox.
Also, make sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
You can listen to our very latest podcast HERE :
Episode 96 – Imbongito Tropical Table Beer (Boundary) – Cans Across The World
- Episode 96 – Imbongito Tropical Table Beer (Boundary)
- Episode 95 – Alan Mahon (Brewgooder Founder)
- Episode 94 – Dr. Keith Villa Ph.D., CERIA Brewing Co-founder/Brewmaster and Blue Moon Brewing Founder
- Episode 93 – BIRCHALL'S PINTS: Web Series [Guests Matt and Joe]
- Episode 92 – Home Brewed Mead w/ Darren Matthews