In this episode, Sean and Stu get together via skype once more to discuss The Batman and other movie trailers, Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, the Brewdog vs Aldi saga, the mythical b&m off licence and loads more. They take some questions from the listeners and share some beer news.
They also reference their mammoth 14 beer tasting session last weekend which you can read by CLICKING HERE – It was a massive review session and technically we were working! 😉
The beers sampled this week were the Salty Kiss Gooseberry Gose by Magic Rock Brewing and the Mediterranean Lager by Anadolu Efes Brewery.
Stream the episode now on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or Castbox.
Episode 73 – Quadditch Belgian Quadrupel (Larkins Brewing Co) + Blood Orange Pale Ale (Great South Bay Brewery) [W/ Darren Matthews] – Cans Across The World
- Episode 73 – Quadditch Belgian Quadrupel (Larkins Brewing Co) + Blood Orange Pale Ale (Great South Bay Brewery) [W/ Darren Matthews]
- Episode 72 – Daydreaming Of Far Off Lands IPA (Modest Beer)
- Episode 71 – Scrabo Gold (Ards Brew Co) + Mickerbocker Glory (Bullhouse Brew Co)
- Episode 70 – Salty Kiss Gooseberry Gose (Magic Rock Brewing) + Mediterranean Lager (Anadolu Efes Brewery)
- Episode 69 – Winter Is Coming Oatmeal Porter (12 Acres Brewing Co.) + Rinse and Repeat IPA (Beer Hut Brewing Co.)