In this episode, Sean and Stu get together via skype once more to discuss The Batman and other movie trailers, Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, the Brewdog vs Aldi saga, the mythical b&m off licence and loads more. They take some questions from the listeners and share some beer news.
They also reference their mammoth 14 beer tasting session last weekend which you can read by CLICKING HERE – It was a massive review session and technically we were working! 😉
The beers sampled this week were the Salty Kiss Gooseberry Gose by Magic Rock Brewing and the Mediterranean Lager by Anadolu Efes Brewery.
Stream the episode now on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or Castbox.
Episode 97 – Modern Love Pale Ale (Our Brewery by Get 'er Brewed) – Cans Across The World
- Episode 97 – Modern Love Pale Ale (Our Brewery by Get 'er Brewed)
- Episode 96 – Imbongito Tropical Table Beer (Boundary)
- Episode 95 – Alan Mahon (Brewgooder Founder)
- Episode 94 – Dr. Keith Villa Ph.D., CERIA Brewing Co-founder/Brewmaster and Blue Moon Brewing Founder
- Episode 93 – BIRCHALL'S PINTS: Web Series [Guests Matt and Joe]