‘Pick the number 69, it’s hilarious!’
Seán and Stu get together via skype once again for a few beers and a chat. This week, the lads ramble about returning to the gym, BMW drivers, the Bill and Ted soundtrack, beer festivals, the sesh and they discuss the latest beer news. Tune in for some hijinks and get involved on social media!
The beers sampled were the Winter Is Coming Oatmeal Porter by 12 Acres Brewing Co. and the Rinse and Repeat IPA by Beer Hut Brewing Co.
Stream the episode now on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or Castbox.
Episode 74 – Duvel Belgian Golden Ale (Duvel Moortgat Brewery) – Cans Across The World
- Episode 74 – Duvel Belgian Golden Ale (Duvel Moortgat Brewery)
- Episode 73 – Quadditch Belgian Quadrupel (Larkins Brewing Co) + Blood Orange Pale Ale (Great South Bay Brewery) [W/ Darren Matthews]
- Episode 72 – Daydreaming Of Far Off Lands IPA (Modest Beer)
- Episode 71 – Scrabo Gold (Ards Brew Co) + Mickerbocker Glory (Bullhouse Brew Co)
- Episode 70 – Salty Kiss Gooseberry Gose (Magic Rock Brewing) + Mediterranean Lager (Anadolu Efes Brewery)
Watch the Las Vegas shooter documentary Stu references below: