In this episode, Seán and Stu chat with Ruairi Woods (Comedian and host of the WoodsTalk Podcast) over skype.
The lads ramble about post-lockdown pub visits, socially distanced comedy shows, Strabane, questions from the listeners and breaking up with a beer subscription service via electronic letter.
The beers this week were cans of Asahi, Guinness and Dark Skies Stout by Drygate Brewing.
Stream the episode now on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or Castbox.
Episode 74 – Duvel Belgian Golden Ale (Duvel Moortgat Brewery) – Cans Across The World
- Episode 74 – Duvel Belgian Golden Ale (Duvel Moortgat Brewery)
- Episode 73 – Quadditch Belgian Quadrupel (Larkins Brewing Co) + Blood Orange Pale Ale (Great South Bay Brewery) [W/ Darren Matthews]
- Episode 72 – Daydreaming Of Far Off Lands IPA (Modest Beer)
- Episode 71 – Scrabo Gold (Ards Brew Co) + Mickerbocker Glory (Bullhouse Brew Co)
- Episode 70 – Salty Kiss Gooseberry Gose (Magic Rock Brewing) + Mediterranean Lager (Anadolu Efes Brewery)
cansacrosstheworld.com beer blog and podcast