In this episode, Seán and Stu chat with Ruairi Woods (Comedian and host of the WoodsTalk Podcast) over skype.
The lads ramble about post-lockdown pub visits, socially distanced comedy shows, Strabane, questions from the listeners and breaking up with a beer subscription service via electronic letter.
The beers this week were cans of Asahi, Guinness and Dark Skies Stout by Drygate Brewing.
Stream the episode now on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or Castbox.
Episode 66 – Jack Brand Crystal Rye IPA (Adnams) + Revival English Bitter (Moor Beer) – Cans Across The World
- Episode 66 – Jack Brand Crystal Rye IPA (Adnams) + Revival English Bitter (Moor Beer)
- Episode 65 – Asahi, Guinness + Dark Skies Stout (Drygate Brewing) with Ruairi Woods.
- Episode 64 – Krušovice Imperial Pilsner (Královský Pivovar) + Strange Days IPA (Loch Lomond Brewery)
- Episode 63 – Mango NEIPA (Galway Hooker Brewery)
- Episode 62 – Lockdown Pale Ale (Norn Iron Brewing Co.) and Bira 91 IPA (Bira 91 Brewery)
cansacrosstheworld.com beer blog and podcast