In this episode, Seán and Stu catch up over Skype after a little break. This week, the lads ramble about managing their mental health, Stu’s adventures in the Mourne mountains, Segways, Dark Tourism, Cancel Culture and they share some beer news.
The beers sampled this week were the Krušovice Imperial Pilsner by Královský Pivovar and Strange Days by Loch Lomond Brewery.
Episode 66 – Jack Brand Crystal Rye IPA (Adnams) + Revival English Bitter (Moor Beer) – Cans Across The World
- Episode 66 – Jack Brand Crystal Rye IPA (Adnams) + Revival English Bitter (Moor Beer)
- Episode 65 – Asahi, Guinness + Dark Skies Stout (Drygate Brewing) with Ruairi Woods.
- Episode 64 – Krušovice Imperial Pilsner (Královský Pivovar) + Strange Days IPA (Loch Lomond Brewery)
- Episode 63 – Mango NEIPA (Galway Hooker Brewery)
- Episode 62 – Lockdown Pale Ale (Norn Iron Brewing Co.) and Bira 91 IPA (Bira 91 Brewery)