Happy birthday Stu!
This week, Seán and Stu get together on Skype to ramble about cancel culture, tearing down statues, a big furlough conspiracy, share some beer news and answer some questions from listeners, amongst other big chat.
The beers featured this week are the Lockdown Pale Ale by Norn Iron Brewing Co. and Bira 91 White by B9 Beverages.
Episode 66 – Jack Brand Crystal Rye IPA (Adnams) + Revival English Bitter (Moor Beer) – Cans Across The World
- Episode 66 – Jack Brand Crystal Rye IPA (Adnams) + Revival English Bitter (Moor Beer)
- Episode 65 – Asahi, Guinness + Dark Skies Stout (Drygate Brewing) with Ruairi Woods.
- Episode 64 – Krušovice Imperial Pilsner (Královský Pivovar) + Strange Days IPA (Loch Lomond Brewery)
- Episode 63 – Mango NEIPA (Galway Hooker Brewery)
- Episode 62 – Lockdown Pale Ale (Norn Iron Brewing Co.) and Bira 91 IPA (Bira 91 Brewery)
cansacrosstheworld.com beer blog and podcast